Content Management System (CMS) Websites
A Content Management System (CMS) Website is a brochure or blog style website that includes a login to allow you to edit the website content from any computer with an internet connection.
This is the most popular website package for most of our clients as it allows complete control of your own content enabling you to keep your website content fresh and up to date which is extremely important to internet users and online search engines alike.
The cost of a CMS system can vary depending on what your overall requirements, here are some of most common elements included
- Fully responsive web design tailored web design to suit your business
- Setup of webpages for pages such as About, Products/Services, Testimonials, Gallery, Contact etc
- Social Media integration
- Integrated Google Map (if relevant)
- Access to website Analytical Statistics
- Training on how to update website text and images (more comprehensive training on further functionality can be offered at extra cost if required)
- Domain Registration of your chosen domain name, we can also advise you on chosing your domain name (ownership remains with you the customer always)
If the above does not suit your requirements, take a look at some of our other packages, or contact us for a tailored quotation for your requirements